Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Independence Day, America!

I promise that I'll be back in a day or two with some new(er) posts. Things have been kind of hectic over here lately, especially since I'm trying very hard to get my paper written so I can have it in publishable form by October this year. I'm on track to get it done by the end of August, but since school is supposed to start in October, that's the ultimate deadline. My paper has changed quite a lot since my last iteration, and I hope to talk a little more about it when it's just about done. It's a very exciting concept, tying textile production to the landscape, and I hope it helps expand the field of textile studies.

We're also heading to Japan again this summer--YAY--and we've been outlining the stuff we want to do there. I've been looking into fiber shops in Osaka, and if anyone knows of any there (or who wants to help me look!), post in the comments below. I really want to be in a fiber shop...it's been almost a year since I was last in one!



Anyway, have a lovely 4th of July, America. We miss all of the fun ya'll are having, so have a little extra fun, just for us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment